To advocate, educate and collaborate for successful moving operations in Arizona.
About the AZMA
Membership is open to all moving & storage companies and moving industry suppliers operating in the state of Arizona. All members must commit to abide by the AZ Moving Association Code of Ethics and pay annual membership dues. If you are interested in joining the Association, please click here.
President: Scott Harvin
Vice-President: Abiud Rosas
Secretary/Treasurer: George Phillips
Member-At-Large: Erin Almand
Member-At-Large: Chad Olsen
Code of Ethics
1. To operate our business within the minimum operating standards established by the Association; having all DOT Licensing, Insurance, Registration and Operating under them truthfully.
2. To handle our customer’s property with the utmost care at all times.
3. To maintain all equipment & facilities with proper safety standards to ensure safety of our workers, clients, and their belongings.
4. To fulfill commitments to our customers to the best of our ability.
5. To observe all applicable law or regulations of state, federal, and other governmental bodies, and to conduct only such operations as we can perform with competence.
6. To participate only in fair and honest advertising of products and services.
7. To avoid untrue, or misleading statements concerning a competitor or their methods of operations.
8. To use honest and accurate methods and equipment for weights and measurements.
9. To respond promptly to complaints by customers and settle disputes in a fair and reasonable manner.
©2021 by AZ Moving Association.
Arizona Moving Association, 4627 E. Ivy St., Mesa, AZ 85205